WHAT IS VETERAN ADVENTURES?
- Provide community building for veterans and current military personnel.
- Present challenging and adventurous opportunities to strengthen bonds between veterans and current military personnel.
- Show support and gratitude for the sacrifice that our servicemen and women have made.
- Provide veterans and current military personnel with alternatives for mental health assistance without the stigma of traditional mental health avenues.
- Foster a healthier veteran population.
Touch of Nature Environmental Center
Southern Illinois University
Mail Code 6888
Carbondale, IL 62901
618-453-1121 | F: 618-453-1188
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN VETERAN ADVENTURES?
Veteran Adventures is open to all Post 9/11 veterans, student veterans, and members of the National Guard, the Reserves and the Registered Officers’ Training Corps (ROTC).